Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR List (7)

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks Top Ten is:
BOOKS ON MY FALL TBR LIST
 
I just cannot wait to read this! I love the Matched series so much. The way that Ally Condie writes is very beautiful and sort of like poetry. The characters are also great as well. I love Cassia and Ky and all the rest. I know that this series gets a lot of hate, but I really enjoy it. I think that if you hadn't read it yet, you should give it try. It is dystopian, but one of the best that I have read. The world building is very good.
 
I am very excited for this! I love the Hush, Hush series so much. I just finished Silence back last spring and loved it way more than Crescendo. I can't believe this series is finally coming to an end. It seems it was forever ago when I read the first book Hush, Hush. Again,  this series does have some faults but I love it all the same. Beside the covers that this series has is just right down awesome.
 
This is such a light fun series. Each book is fast paced and full of crazy adventures. I am so happy that C.C. Hunter decided to add onto the series. I can't wait to find out what will happen to Kylie and her gang next. Taken By Dusk had so much action and questions answered that I can't wait too see what direction the series plans to take next. I also love her two best friends, who is a vampire and a witch. They funny bickering makes me laugh out loud everytime. Again, this series has awesome covers as well! Love them!
 
I have been procrastinating reading this and I don't really know why. I'm scared that I won't like it, because I really want to like it a lot. I also have to read this for sure because I have it down that I would for my debut author challenge. I really just need to sit down and read it. I know that I will love it. This was the same way with Divergent, and that has become one of my all time favorite books ever. I can be really weird sometimes when it comes to books I guess. Lol.
 
This book is also on my debut author challenge list. I have been looking forward to reading this book for awhile and decided to do it around Halloween since it is about witches. If you haven't notice, Halloween is like my favorite holiday and my favorite time of year. There is just something about pumpkins and scarves and boots that I love so much. But yeah, so that is why I decided to read this one now!
 
SO EXCITED! I love love love Maggie Stiefvater's books. There hasn't been one that I hadn't like. First it was the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. One of my favorite series ever. Then it was the Scorpio Races. Again so so good. I just know that I will love this one as well. She always makes the characters and the world so unique and really enjoyable to read about. I can't wait to see how this series will turn out.
 
I read Variant last fall and was surprised by how much I really liked it. It is actually more science fiction than dystopian which was unique to all the other books that are coming out now a days. Also the ending of Variant had the biggest cliff-hanger ever. I was totally shock. I didn't see half the plot twist coming in this book. I can't wait too see what will happen next!
 
This book has been in my TBR list for almost a year. I am pretty much intimidated by the thickness of it. It is over 400 hundred pages. I also have been saving this for a Halloween read for some reason. I have a lot of great things about this book, not one bad word. So I am really looking forward to reading it.
 
The last book that I read by Sarah Ockler was Twenty Boy Summer. So it has been awhile, but I remember loving that book so much. I have had this on my TBR list for awhile and plan to read it this fall. I have also heard good things about this as well. I heard that it has cupcakes and ice skating. Sounds like my type of story!
 
Yes, I do plan to read this. I bought it last month and have actually been looking forward to see what the hype is about. Since I told myself that I would never read 50 Shades of Grey, I thought that I could read this instead. So maybe it won't be that bad? Who knows. I probably will like it, knowing me. I do like the cover for this. I wonder what it has to do the story? Have any of you guys read it. Let me know what you thought of it!

6 comments:

  1. Great choices! I can't wait for Reached either :D ain't sure you'll love Cinder, it's so gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I missed putting Reached on my fall list!

    Here's my Top Ten Books I'm Awaiting This Fall. I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinder was one of the best books I've read this year. The Raven Boys is great so far. Looking forward to Born Wicked. It's been sitting on my shelf looking very lonely so I need to pick that up soon. I also need to start Hush, Hush and Matched. Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend told me about Beautiful Disaster--I think I'd read that over 50 Shades of Grey, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bittersweet sounds terrific. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get my reading life back into order and start the series by cc hunter. I have owned the first 3 books for a while now (i bought them for coverlove) but def loving to hear that they are fun books. Yay :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...