Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (36)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.


Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
-Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: October 21st, 2014
 
There is danger in dreaming. But there is even more danger in waking up.

Blue Sargent has found things. For the first time in her life, she has friends she can trust, a group to which she can belong. The Raven Boys have taken her in as one of their own. Their problems have become hers, and her problems have become theirs.

The trick with found things though, is how easily they can be lost.

Friends can betray.
Mothers can disappear.
Visions can mislead.
Certainties can unravel.
 
My thoughts: I really loved the first book in this series and I plan to read the second one before this book comes out. Besides that I absolutely love the title of this book. It is creepy which is why I am so happy it is coming out this fall and Halloween time! Looks like a perfect read for that time of year!

3 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Haven't read this series but hope you enjoy this once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this! I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice stuff, i have read this, what a lovely and cool one,i recommend to everyone read this.
    IPL team list
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...