Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer TBR List (5)

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks Top Ten is:
BOOKS ON MY SUMMER TBR LIST
I am currently reading this right now and oh my gosh it is so good! I love Richelle Mead's writing and characters! This series is just so awesome. I really want to finish this before my summer English class that starts. I also met Richelle Mead last week, if you missed my post about the event you can see it here.
 
What can I say? Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure. I have this on hold at the library and is impatiently waiting for it. I have read that Stunning talks about Emily's big secret! I can't wait to read it! I am also a big fan of the TV Show and I love to the read the books while the TV Show is one even though they are completely opposite of each other. I hope I get this one soon!
 
Again another guilty pleasure! Sara Shepard's books are just so darn addicting! I tend to like this series better than PLL. This is the fourth book in that series and it comes out at the end of July. I also love the covers of this series! If you haven't checked out the Lying Game series yet, I recommend them!
 
Some people say that this is all time favorite book ever and I just want to read this so bad. I have read the first couple pages already and love it! I want to see what all the buzz is around this book!
I saw the trailer for this a couple weeks ago and just have to read this before the movie! It has Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Nina Dobrev in it! Some of my favorite celebrities! I have also heard a lot of great things about this book! It sounds like it is really deep and will be memorable! :)
 
I am a big fan of Jodi Picoult's books. The Tenth Circle, Nineteen Minutes, and Harvesting the Heart is some of my favorites! I am curious too see how she will pull off writing a young adult novel. She is also writing this with her daughter! The story sounds so interesting and I love the cover!

I have been putting this book off because it is so huge! But I want to read this summer before the fourth and final book comes out in the series in the fall. The Beautiful Creature's movie is also coming out in February 2013. So I thought that finishing up the series will get my excited for the movie!
 
Everybody has read this book and it has been recommended to me so many times! I bought this a couple months ago and just haven't gotten around to reading it yet but I will soon. I know that I will probably love it just like everybody else!
 
 
I have read the first book in the series, but haven't read the last four and I really want too because I want to read his Heroes of Olympus series! I plan on buying these over the next couple weeks so I can get started on them before the summer is over and can start the Heroes of Olympus series in the fall!
 
 
 
I am participating in the 2012 Harry Potter Reading Challenge. I have read all the books in this series but the last two books and that is just so dumb of me not to finish the last two books. I think the reason why I have been putting it off is because I know that once I finish the last book; Harry Potter will really be over for me :(
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh so many books on this list that I want to read also - like The Book Thief! Hope you get to all these books and enjoy them all :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeppp!!! I'm def looking forward to The Golden Lily. Great list! :D

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Percy Jackson is so great and I love Harry Potter. I'm currently rereading it! Harry Potter will never be over :)

    Happy reading!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I had Rick Riordan on mine as well! The series is perfect for the Summer! No reader could go wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel exactly the same about you on The Book Thief. Really want to read it soon! Also, you must read both Percy Jackson series and finish Harry Potter. LOVE both those series. But I understand being sad about HP being over - but you can reread them over and over! I know I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favourite novels! It is amazing :D I've tagged you in the Liebster Blog Award on my blog, if you want to check it out: http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...