Saturday, November 3, 2012

November TBR + Events!

I really need to crunch down on my reading for the next two months if I want to meet all my goals and challenges. Hopefully I can do it! I shouldn't have much school work this month and there is Thanksgiving holiday! Wish me luck! I am really excited to read the Year of Secret Assignments and the rest of the series by Jaclyn Moriarty! I have nothing but good things about it. 

Here is my list:
1. Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake | Add it on Goodreads
2. Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire | Add it on Goodreads
3. Beautiful Redemption - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl | Add it on Goodreads
4. Tempest - Julie Cross | Add it on Goodreads
5. Dead to You - Lisa McMann | Add it on Goodreads
6. The Year of Secret Assignments - Jaclyn Moriarty | Add it on Goodreads
7. The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie - Jaclyn Moriarty | Add it on Goodreads
8. The Ghosts of Ashbury High - Jaclyn Moriarty | Add it on Goodreads
9. Feedback - Robison Wells | Add it on Goodreads
10. Hidden - Sophie Jordan | Add it on Goodreads
11. In Too Deep - Amanda Grace | Add it on Goodreads
12. Whispers at Moonrise - C.C. Hunter | Add it on Goodreads





 *************************************************************
I am going to one author event this month but it doesn't have to do with any YA authors or anything. My  mother always been obsessed with the old TV series called the Walton's. A lot of people might not know it because it was out during the 1970s. As a matter of fact, I was named from one of the characters on the show. My name is Olivia and so was the mother on the show. I was say her obsession with it is probably how my obsession with Vampire Diaries works. Lol. Well one of the actresses wrote a book and she is going to be doing a book signing close to us and my mom and I are going to be attending!
 
Mary McDonough discussing and signs
Lessons from the Mountain: What I learned from Erin Walton
 
Best known for her protrayal of Erin on TV classic "The Waltons," McDonugh gives readers an intimate look behind the scenes of one of the most beloved shows of all time, and reveals an inspiring story of challenges and personal triumph.
 
Friday, November 9th at 5:30 pm
Joseph-Beth Booksellers
161 Lexington Green Circle
Lexington, KY 40503

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...