Monday, July 9, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Mini Challenge (1)

It's the first day of the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon. This post is a mini-challenge I am doing for the challenge. This challenge is being hosted by IB Book Blogging and it's about new book covers being released!

Q: What is your favorite cover that has been revealed this summer and why? Post a link or picture of the cover if you want.


The Madman's Daughter - Megan Sheperd

JUST OMG. The Madman's Daughter looks so gorgeous and creepy at the same time! I cannot wait to read it. Also Boundless just looks so pretty! I love how it matches the other two books in the series and it's pink! Yay!

Q: Do you rely on the cover to help you choose whether you want to read a book or not?

I hate to admit this, but yes I do rely on covers too much. I have had trouble with that also. I didn't like the cover for Divergent by Veronica Roth and that just made me not want to read it, but once I did read it I felt so stupid. That book is AWESOME. So yeah, I have learned my lesson since then. I don't really judge a book by it's cover anymore. Or try to at least. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...