Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours (6)

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks Top Ten is:
CHARACTERS I'D LIKE TO SWITCH PLACES WITH FOR 24 HOURS

The reason I picked Clary first might be pretty obvious. I just like to have a full on make out session with Jace. Yep. Not even going to lie about it. Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery right? LOL. Besides, she is pretty BA and awesome. She also has red hair like me and has a pretty great friend Simon. I would love to be her for a day. (yay! for Lily Collins! I approve of this casting decision, just fyi!)


Yes, I picked Tessa too. *Sigh* I really do have a problem. Also I would want to be Tessa (besides the obvious reasons like Will/Jem) is because she is so smart and loves to read. I also would love to see Victorian London and try to figure out the mystery behind the Clockwork army. (if there ever is a movie Nina Dobrev needs to play her! Just omg. it would be sooo good!)

3. Sydney Sage (Bloodlines Series)
Sydney has to be one of my all time favorite female characters ever. I can relate more to her and I ever could to Rose from the Vampire Academy. I would also act totally different from how Sydney does so I would confuse everybody like Jill and Eddie. That would be fun. It would also be fun to flirt with Adrian! :D (I really don't know who would play Sydney if there ever would be a movie but I think the actress that plays Rebekah from Vampire Diaries would be a good pick!)

This has to be one of my favorite books that I have ever read and I usually don't like contemporary that well but this book just stole my heart. I would also just love to meet Cricket. He is so lovely. I would love to see all of her crazy costumes and pick one out myself. If you guys hadn't read this book yet, I highly suggest you do! (I typed this on google images, does anyone know who this actres is? It looks like a pretty good Lola. what do you guys think? Yay or Nay?)

5. June Iparis (Legend)
She is just so kick ass and brave. It would be awesome to just be her and use all of her fight skills and beat people up. I am so excited for the next book to see what will happen between her and Day. Also the author of this Marie Lu is so cool! I follow her twitter and love her updates! This is a great series! (I have no idea to pick an acterss for her. Does people have someone in mind who should play her in a movie or something? I like this drawing of her though!)

6. Kylie Galen (Shadow Falls Series)
I love these books so much! I am so happy that the author decided to continue the series and not stop at just three books. If you have read these books, you know how funny and awesome they are. Kylie has such a great sense of humor and has two best friends that are both a vampire and witch. Plus she has a hot half-fae and werewolf pack leader fighting over her. I would also love to see Shadow Falls, which a camp for teens that are supernatural. It would just be so cool! (I couldn't really think of anyone to play Kylie either. So I thought maybe Alison off of PLL would be pretty good. She fits the physical discription plus she can act really well. What do you guys think?

7. Tris Prior (Divergent Series)
Yes, I picked Tris from Divergent. I would not want to live in this society at all, but I would like to live in Tris' body for a day. She is just so bad and DIVERGENT! She also has a hot boyfriend so that helps.I would like to see Chicago divided up into the five factions and see how different society is. (i just want taissa farmiga to play tris so much! I think she would do a very good job and I loved her in American Horror Story as Violet, but I know there a few that don't like her for the pick. Who do you like for Tris?)

8.  Hermione Granger (Harry Potter Series)
Why would I not want to be Hermione and see freaking Hogwarts for a day? But that would just make me depressed though when I would have to leave, but whatever, it would be worth it. Also to have Harry and Ron as your best friends, uh, yes please! (Also isn't this picture of Emma Watson so adorable! I found out and just had to use this one for my post! I love it!)

9. Puck Connolly (The Scorpio Races)
The Scorpio Races was probably one of my favorite reads this year. There was just something about this world that is so captivating. It is a beautiful coming of age story and it's about horses! Horses! There really needs to be more books about them. Plus Puck is so tough and brave. I don't know if I would had the guts do half of what she did. (I honestly have no idea to pick for Puck, but I stumble across somebody saying that they think Molly Quinn would be a good pick so I decided to go along with that, but I really have no idea.)


10. Bella Swan (Twilight Saga)
Yeah, I know I picked Bella. But I don't really care the books are still good and I really do like them. I mostly picked Bella because I would just love to see the Cullens in person and also Edward and Jacob. (maybe something a little bit random but what is going on with Kristen cheating on Rob, oMfG! LOL.)

8 comments:

  1. Good list! The actress on the Lola pick is Mary Elizabeth Winstead from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Hermione and Bella are on my list as well (but book Bella, not movie Bella)!

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Lola (afraid it wouldn't hold up to Anna) but maybe I need to give it a try!

    Here's my Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Hang Out With.I hope you will stop in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you chose Ramona Flowers as the actress representation, that's actually surprisingly close to how I picture Lola! Less dark and more quirky of course, but I love it! Anyway, I chose Lola (Cricket Bell, hands down.) and Puck Connelly too. I was considering June too, just because I'd love to know what it's like to be a prodigy and have that natural skill! (I met Marie last week too, she is just as fabulous as she seems on Twitter, if not more. Love her!)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with your picks! Especially Hermione, though. I just spend way too much time in my childhood pretending to be her :)

      Delete
  4. Great picks. If I was Bella for one day, I would give her dad a huge hug (seriously, he needs it), kiss Edward (Just, because he's HOT), scream NO to Jacob and tell him to get a life! He also cannot have 'my' daughter, because it's ridiculous and digusting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your list! Tris, Hermione, & Clary all made my list too! And who wouldn't want to make out with Jace? haha LOVE him! ;) PS-New follower! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grat List!! I love the pictures you have for each one!! That girl is definitely Lola all the way!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome list! I love how you used actual pictures... I just used cover images! I had Clary & Tris on my list as well. :)

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...