Sunday, July 8, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Yay! I am participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon that is hosted by Lori from Pure Imagination, Angela from Reading Angel, and Candance from Candance's Book Blog

This Read-a-Thon is for three days, Monday July 9th - Wednesday July 11th. I will be posting updates on my blog and twitter! I really hope that I will be able to do well in this. This is my first Read-a-Thon and wouldn't you know that I have a five page essay due on Tuesday. Sigh. However, I will read whenever I have free time and the next three days. So I might not be on goodreads that much. *cries* I have an addiction to goodreads.

Books I plan to Read:


The Queen of Kentucky - Alecia Whitaker
Slide - Jill Hathaway
Fracture - Megan Miranda

Wish me luck! I have already started the Queen of Kentukcy and really like it so far! I picked Slide and Fracture because they are both small books. Hehe, don't judge me! :) Post a comment if you are also participating in this! I will post an update tomorrow once I start!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I linked up for Once Upon a Read-a-thon, too and I'm so excited! I love Read-a-thons so much and I hope you have a blast during your first one :) And good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...