Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

"Lily, I woke up and the last piece of my heart disappeared. I opened my eyes and I felt it go. I sit on the edge of the bathtub and run the fingernail of my thumb up the inside of my wrist. I trace a vein until it pitchforks out and disappears under the fleshiest part of my palm. Lily couldn't sleep; a few weeks before she left, she had all these pills to help her do that. I didn't think know why at the time but now I think her guilt was probably keeping her up at night. When I serached her bedroom earlier, I couldn't find them, which is too bad. I was counting on it."

pg. 1, This Is Not a Test - Courntey Summers

-I am just starting this book today and I can't not wait to get more into the story. I love Courtney Summer's other books. One of my all time favorites ever is Some Girls Are and Cracked Up to Be. I'm sure that I will love this book as well. I have also heard amazing things about this. Plus it's about zombies!

Leave a comment and tell me if you guys have read or looking forward to this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...