Monday, August 6, 2012

August TBR + Events!

Here are the books that I plan to read August! I know that this is a lot but I think that I can do it! I have no school till the the 28th of this month and I am also participating in the Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon from August 4th - 12th! So I plan to read quite a few for that. I average out reading seven or eight books a month. So I plan to read anywhere from ten to twelve. I probably won't be able to read all of these but hopefully I can do it. Wish me luck!

Here is my list:
1. My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick | Add it on Goodreads
2. Reunited - Hilary Weisman Graham | Add it on Goodreads
3. Incarnate - Jodi Meadows | Add it on Goodreads
4. What She Left Behind - Tracy Bilen | Add it on Goodreads
5. Article 5 - Kristen Simmons | Add it on Goodreads
6. This is Not A Test - Courtney Summers | Add it on Goodreads
7. Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake | Add it on Goodreads
8. Unraveling - Elizabeth Norris | Add it on Goodreads
9. Tiger Lily - Jodi Lynn Anderson | Add it on Goodreads
10. Tempest - Julie Cross | Add it on Goodreads
11. Sweet Evil - Wendy Higgins | Add it on Goodreads
12. Hide and Seek - Sara Shepard | Add it on Goodreads

 
 *************************************************************
 I am also going to one book signing this month! I try to always go to at least one a month if there are some in the area! I'm so excited! Here is the information and details below. If you plan on going to this leave a comment and let me know!

Teen Literature Panel

Join Authors Lisa Desrochers (Last Rite), Kendare Blake (Girl of Nightmares) and Marta Acosta (Dark Companion) while they discuss their newest novels!

Sunday, August 19 at 6:00 pm
Joseph-Beth Booksellers (Crestview Hills)
2785 Dixie Highway
Crestview Hills, Kentucky 41017

1 comment:

  1. August is looking good! I've been wanting to read Reunited and My Life Next Door for what seems like forever. Good luck! And I look forward to reading your reviews :)

    Sarah @ That Teenage Feeling

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...