Sunday, April 14, 2013

Showcase Sunday (13)

 
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren. For more information about how this feature works and how to join, click here.
 
Bought:
 
 
A Shade of Vampire - Bella Forrest
 
I bought one book for my Kindle Fire this week. It was on sale one day for $1.99, so I thought that I would go ahead and pick it up. I haven't heard so many mixed reviews over this but I can't wait to read it for myself. After all, I never get tired of vampire stories no matter how much I read of them.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! Don't think I know that one! Love scoring a deal!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...