Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday (1)

This is a weekly theme hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read.

Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?

Since I am taking college classes this summer, I will unfortunately not have a summer break this year. But if I could choose to go on the perfect vacation to catch up on my reading it would have to be the beach! I have only ever been to Myrtle and Virginia Beach and they were a lot of fun trips. I do believe that my parents and I are going to New York this summer for about five days, so maybe I could catch up on my reading then? :)

1 comment:

  1. When I was a college student, reading fiction or other non-coursework material always felt like a was sneaking something. Somehow I managed to always find the time. But vacations are truly necessary at this time in your life. You need to recharge those batteries! Hope you make it to the beach.

    New follower:
    http://michelecozzens.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...