Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (4)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
"Monday morning Kylie woke up to the chill of the ghost. She opened her eyes, but the spirit hadn't materialized yet. "You do know just coming here and waking me up isn't going to help me, don't you? You need to give me something, find a way to show me who it is I need to help. No answer came back and Kylie pulled the covers over her chin and just stared at her breath making little clouds of mist rising above her nose. The visit to the falls with Holiday had been both amazing and amazingly disheartening."

pg. 263, Awake at Dawn - C.C. Hunter

-Loving this book so far! It is just as good as the first book, Born at Midnight! I am going to be picking up the third book today sometime between classes and lunch. Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm sounds pretty spooked.. Love it!

    Here's mine: Realms of an Open Mind

    *New Follower*

    ~ Keely ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder what she expects that ghost to do.

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-3-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great teaser. I've had my eye on this one. Here's my Teaser

    Cathy @ Addicted to Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE that teaser! This is a great series – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-storm-by-brigid.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one yet, but I'm going to put it on my to read list. I'm curious now lol. My Top Ten & Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...