Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (29)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)
-Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Release Date: October 23rd, 2012

Is death the end... or only the beginning?

Ethan Wate has spent most of his life longing to escape the stiflingly small Southern town of Gatlin. He never thought he would meet the girl of his dreams, Lena Duchannes, who unveiled a secretive, powerful, and cursed side of Gatlin, hidden in plain sight. And he never could have expected that he would be forced to leave behind everyone and everything he cares about. So when Ethan awakes after the chilling events of the Eighteenth Moon, he has only one goal: to find a way to return to Lena and the ones he loves.

Back in Gatlin, Lena is making her own bargains for Ethan's return, vowing to do whatever it takes -- even if that means trusting old enemies or risking the lives of the family and friends Ethan left to protect.

Worlds apart, Ethan and Lena must once again work together to rewrite their fate, in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series.

My thoughts: I love this series! I still have yet to read Beauitful Chaos though, but plan to do so before this book comes out. I wonder how this series plans to end. I also can't wait for the movie that is coming out next year! I am so excited!

Do you guys plan on reading this?


8 comments:

  1. Just bought this series and cannot wait to get started on it. I'd heard a lot of great things about it and wanted to hold off till this one was about here!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I tried reading this series awhile back but just couldn't get into it! I wanted to, but it just wasn't for me I guess. Hope you enjoy it though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start this series :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Beautiful Redemption! Can't wait to read it! Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a popular one this week, and though there seems to be some good buzz I don't know if I will read it or not, we shall see. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read only the first book but I'm pretty excited about the series. I would love to read the rest of the books. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series yet but I hear its good thanks for sharing. My WOW ... http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-75/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to look for the first one in this series...great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...