Sunday, October 28, 2012

Showcase Sunday (11)

 
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren. For more information about how this feature works and how to join, click here.
 
Bought:
 
Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
 
I can't believe that this is the last book in the series! I will miss it so much! I plan to start reading it soon :) Post a comment and tell me what books you got this week!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I couldn't get into this series myself but I hope you enjoy this installment!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :)

    I need to buy this and see what happens asap! Need to see what happens after that mother of a cliff hanger from the last book ! :')

    Happy Reading and looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...