Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas + Birthday Haul + My very first ARC!

Hey guys! This is way over due. I had a wonderful Christmas! It was the best! One of my favorites in a long time. I also had a great birthday party. My birthday isn't till January 5th, but we also celebrate it on New Year's Eve cause we are also so busy with work and school. So here is my Haul of everything that I got this year! I just want to point out that I am not bragging at all in this post, I just wanted to share everything that I got cause these kind of posts are fun. I also want to be able to look back later on and see all the awesome stuff I got. So this post is technically for me.

Okay here are the books that I got for Christmas:


The Ghosts of Ashbury High - Jaclyn Moriarty
The Future of Us - Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Awake at Dawn - C.C. Hunter
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare (Already read & LOVED.)
Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick

And then I went shopping with some Christmas money that I had and went to Joseph Beth bookstore and picked up these books:


Divergent - Veronica Roth (LOVED! LOVED! LOVED!)
Graceling - Kristin Cashore
Sweet Little Lies - Lauren Conrad

So that is it for all the books that I got for Christmas, but here is some other stuff that I got:


Yes! I got Wonderstruck! So happy! It smells beautifully. I am a huge Taylor Swift fan, so this was really exciting. I also got a Christmas Card from my Dad and it was a Taylor Swift card also. I also love the bag that I got with it. I am going to be using to carry my lap top in when I go to College.


I finally have all the Harry Potter DVDS! I owned all of them but the first three and of course, the very last one. I have been complaining to my mom forever about not having them all, so I guess she really was listening to me! Haha. I love Harry potter so much! I also got Adele 21 CD which is beautiful. My favorite song at the moment is Do You Remember? I also got the Taylor Swift Concert CD and DVD. I went to her  Speak Now concert back during the summer and it was amazing. So I was happy that I got to rewatch the whole concert again.

The overall haul of everything from Christmas (not including the stuff I bought later on):



Okay, lets move on to the books that I got for my Birthday:


Secrets and Shadows - Shannon Delany
Awakened - P.C. Cast & Kristen Cast
Beautiful Days - Anna Godbersen
Beautiful Chaos - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Uneartly - Cynthia Hand


I was also super excited to recieve these awesome related things:



Overall haul of everything that I got for my Birthday:


Here is what my Birthday cake and presents look liked:


Here is what my Christmas Tree and the presents underneath:


And to end this awesome blog post, I got my very first Advance Reader's Copy in the mail! I won this contest off of Goodreads! SO THANK YOU Goodreads! No, seriously thank you thank you thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...