Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

"We pass another enormous structure, the one like the ruins of a medieval castle. "God, there's history everywhere," I say. "What is that place? Can we go in?"

"It's a museum, and sure. But not tonight. I believe it's closed," he adds.

"Oh. Yeah, of course." I try not to let my disappointment show.
St. Claire is amused. "It's only the first week of school. We have all the time in the world to visit your museum."

pg. 80, Anna and the French Kiss by: Stephanie Perkins.


-This book has been fun to read so far. Can't wait to read more to understand why everyone loves this book! I will finish it sometime this week, so expect a review up soon! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...