Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!


 Yes, today is my Birthday. I will be nineteen years old at 8:10 p.m. Well, at least that is what my mom tells me. That is the supposed time that I was born. I never actually celebrate my birthday on the fifth cause of school and work.  I celebrate it on New Years Eve! So yes... all that I am getting today is a single cupcake with a candle. But it whatevs! I had the coolest cake on New Years Eve.

Now read the following on how I explain in three parts how this is the best day:
  • The first best part is that I only had one college class, the rest got cancelled :D
  • The second best part is that THE VAMPIRE DIARIES comes back on tonight, along with THE SECRET CIRCLE! Probably my favorite birthday present that anyone could of got me!
  • The third best part was that I got to have an awesome lunch at Butterbee's with my best friend, Laura. I don't get to see her that much since she moved away to college, so that was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...