Monday, December 12, 2011

2012 Standalone Challenge

This challenge is being hosted over at I Like These Books & IceyBooks.



Here is my list for the 2012 Standalone Reading Challenge:
  1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith
  2. The Catastrophic History of You and Me - Jess Rothenberg
  3. This Is Not a Test - Courtney Summers
  4. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare - Melissa Jensen
  5. Crused - Jennifer L. Armentrout
  6. The Disenchantments - Nina LaCour
  7. The Fault in our Stars - John Green
  8. Bittersweet - Sarah Ockler
  9. Dead to You - Lisa McMann
  10. If I Lie - Corrine Jackson
  11. The List -
  12. Harbinger - Sara Wilson Etienne
  13. My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for signing up for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    I'm so happy to find Where It Began on your Stand Alone Challenge list. Thanks for including it!
    Ann
    P.S. I think we might have similar taste -- our blogs have the same color scheme & stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...